Sunday, October 18, 2009

making movies

a long time friend of mine just had a baby (congrats JACK!). i was over visiting and he had made a slideshow movie of her first 2 weeks. as he was proudly showing this to me, i thought, why have i never done this! i have probably hundreds of pictures of my family and kids that i am always wanting to do something with. i never really investigated what all was on my computer, so i was pleasantly surprised to discover that i had movie maker on my computer. so i sat down to make my first movie, just to see how easy or hard it was. it was actually super easy. so my first production is about to debut...it is relatively simple...just the movie of aidan's life so far. my next production will be bigger and better, but you have to start somewhere. so enjoy! until next time...

0 comments: